These upgrades will certainly improve your gameplay. However, you will have to earn lot of Cash for purchasing the upgrades. So, plan your game well, and have an enjoyable experience while playing your favorite Earn To Die 8 game.
- Engine: It will improve the acceleration and top speed of your car. Also, it will enhance the efficiency of the fuel. You can upgrade the engine with $500 for 6 CYL and $1,200 for 8 CYL.
- Tuning: It will enhance your engine’s performance and will reduce the vehicle’s weight. The upgrades are available for $400 and $1,200.
- Wheels: Better wheels will augment the handling and speed of your vehicle. Get it upgraded for $50, $100, and $800.
- Suspension: To improve the Suspension and Chassis height, you can use this upgrade. It will also reduce the flip over of your vehicle and is available for $150, $400, and $1,400.
- Fuel Tank: If you want to increase the size of the fuel tank of your vehicle, then this is the right upgrade to be done. So, purchase fuel for $200, $800, and $1,800 for traveling further.
- Armor: It will provide defensive capabilities to your vehicle by increasing its strength and decreasing the damage caused by the enemies. Get the Armor upgraded for $1,000 and $2,500.
- Rockets: If you need instant speed boost then purchase a Rocket that is available for $2,500.
- Weapons: Want to kill your enemies automatically? Get a Weapon installed to your vehicle for $1,500. Don’t forget to purchase ammo so that you can shoot for longer duration.
- Fuel: It can be bought for $80, $160, $240 and so on.