Earn to Die 2: Exodus is the latest in the popular Earn to Die series. Set after a zombie apocalypse (what isn’t nowadays!) you need to complete each stage in as few days as possible. This involves travelling across the country in all manner of vehicles. Kitting them out between runs with everything from bigger engines to zombie-splattering rams. The most fun in the game is probably just watching the zombies hang on for dear unlife as you smash into them.
Earn to Die 2: Exodus is good fun and looks great but it does not bring anything new to the series. Upgrade your car and drive your way through a zombie apocalypse in order to reach your destination, alive!
Just bought Earn to Die 2 and could do with some advice on what to focus on and just what to do? Never fear for we’ve got you covered! While Earn to Die 2 doesn’t require a conventional walkthrough, there are plenty of tips and tricks that can make your path to salvation a bit simpler.
Earn to Die 2 offers quite a few buttons, but you don’t actually have to manipulate your vehicle as much as you’d expect.
- Little taps of the left or right rotation button on the side of the screen will help the most here.
- Don’t overdo it as you’ll just flip your vehicle and potentially damage it.
- Do, however, keep your finger on the acceleration button. If you slow to a stop, it’s game over, whether you’ve got fuel left or not.
- Use the boost button sparingly as you’ve only got a limited supply. An ideal moment to activate it is when you’re just about to go up a ramp. You can go flying up it, giving you some much needed air and covering plenty of distance.
- Once you’ve upgraded sufficiently, be careful about hitting any barriers too hard. While you want to keep your speed up, you want to avoid losing any parts of your vehicle.
- Vehicles can be destroyed with wheels, boosters, and more coming off them. That can easily affect how far you’re going to get on your latest run.
- You can buy extra fuel before a session but you want to do this sparingly.
- Don’t bother buying fuel early on. Instead, focus on buying upgrades with that money.
- Use the extra fuel when you’ve very nearly reached a checkpoint on a previous run but can’t quite make it. Often, it’ll get you there without much trouble.